DataLore Download Page
Version 2.0.2 (Released Apr. 5, 2011)
Try for Free, Buy for $9.95
DataLore is available for both Intel and PowerPC Macs. However, 10.5 and PPC
users should download Version 1.1. Version 2.0.2 of DataLore requires OS X 10.6
or later. If you are using a PowerPC Mac, then a serial number is not
required. DataLore (V1.1) is free for PowerPC users, simply download
and enjoy. For intel Macs, a serial number is required to activate the product
How to Try (Intel Mac only):
Download the free, full-featured 7-day trial of DataLore to take it for a test spin and see if it's the
product for you. Purchasing a registration number will unlock DataLore from trial mode.
How to Buy (Intel Mac only):
You can purchase a serial number for DataLore for only $9.95 CAD. To purchase DataLore, please visit
the DataLore store page at our secure online store.
By downloading DataLore, you agree to the Software License Agreement outlined below. Please review
the system requirements and then click the download link below to begin downloading the free trial.
We appreciate all feedback and encourage it at our Support Board.
V2.0.2 - Mac® OS X 10.6 and 10.7 or later (Snow Leopard and Lion)
V1.1 - Mac® OS X 10.5 or later (Leopard & Snow Leopard)
PPC support - OS X 10.5 only
Spotlight indexing must be enabled
To search networked Macs, DataLore must be installed on all Macs with remote access turned on.
Note: DataLore installed on a PPC can search an Intel Mac with DataLore installed
(and vice versa).
Download DataLore Here - Download links for both Intel & PPC Users:
Software License Agreement
DataLore is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual
property laws and treaties. DataLore is licensed, not sold. XtraLean Corporation [XtraLean Software]
maintains all rights of ownership of DataLore.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. DataLore is licensed as follows
- XtraLean Software grants you the right to install and use copies of DataLore on your computer(s) for
the purpose of evaluating the product during the 'Free Trial' period.
- You may also make copies of DataLore as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- A valid serial number and software license key is required to use DataLore beyond the Free Trial
Period. Software License keys are downloaded from the xtralean servers when the product is activated
with a valid serial number.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- You must not remove or alter any copyright notices or license agreement on all copies of DataLore
- You must comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of DataLore.
- You may not redistribute DataLore serial numbers or use serial numbers that do not belong to you.
- You may not pirate, hack, or reverse engineer DataLore or publish any information regarding this.
3. TERMINATION. XtraLean Software may terminate this agreement if you fail to comply with the terms
and conditions of this agreement. In such an event, you must destroy all copies of DataLore by
removing them from your computer, online server, and physically destroying any CDs or other media
where copies of DataLore may exist.
4. COPYRIGHT. DataLore and the DataLore icon/logo are copyright XtraLean Corp. 2009-2011. All
rights not expressly granted are reserved by XtraLean Corp.
5. NO WARRANTIES. DataLore is offered as is and XtraLean Software is not responsible for any damage
caused directly or indirectly by or from the use of DataLore.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. XTRALEAN CORP. SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT,
SPECIAL PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA
OR OPPORTUNITY, OR LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
7. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE. THE ONTARIO COURTS (PROVINCIAL & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE
JURISDICTION OF ANY CLAIMS REGARDING THE USE AND THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND
THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO SHALL GOVERN THE SAME.